Thursday, May 20, 2010

Look what's new!

If you haven't dropped by Cow Palace's booth at Paply's Antiques in the last week, then you are in for a BIG surprise! I've brought in a lot of new merchandise and my space is near bursting!
The first item is a wingback chair made by Sherril, a high quality furniture manufacturer. The chair and matching ottoman are currently upholstered in a flame print of blues, grays and brick red, but would be even more beautiful re-upholstered in a fabric to match YOUR decor!
And this display cabinet! Have you ever seen a piece as gorgeous as this? I found this beauty at an estate sale in Dallas and hauled it back to Killeen. It has a huge glass front and glass doors on both sides for loading your treasures, plus drawers and doors for storage below...with a key, no less! I currently have the cabinet filled with vintage glass and crystal...punch bowl, wine and tea goblets, platters, vases, candelabras, even a clock!

This next piece isn't new, but it is definitely worth mentioning. I placed it in the booth a couple of weeks ago, and I just know that it is going to find a new home soon. I can just imagine in a bathroom, billed with fluffy towels and beautiful linens. The bonus? You can check out your reflection in the mirrored door, after dressing for the day!

2 comments:

  1. hey there!

    love your new pieces ... but that last one is a killer!! ohmygosh, it's gorgeous! if only i had room for it.

    thanks for stopping by my blog. always sooo nice to hear from you. we should definitely go junkin' together sometime. looks like you know how to find the treasures too! :-)

    hugs,
    terry lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a date! I'd consider it an honor to tag along with the Queen of Junk! I just got back from a road trip to East Texas and came home with a truck full of treasures. I don't know where I'm gonna put it all! Help!!! :>)

    ReplyDelete